[nfbwatlk] Successful 1st time Sno/King chapter Picnic

Julie Warrington jdwtlc at frontier.com
Mon Aug 20 16:53:20 UTC 2012

hello all,
Just wanted to  share some info from our picnic yesterday.
We all got together at a small private lake in Marysville, at the home of Julie Warrington.
In attendance we had, Gary & Denise Mackenstadt, Ben Prows, Chris macelli,Duane and Carol Smith and their daughter Arwin.
Also a possible new member George Basioli. We enjoyed having him and look forward to new ideas and input in our chapter.
Tom and I as the hosts.

We enjoyed a nice peaceful visit at the lakeside. enjoyed good food and good company.
 Arwin and Julie took a loop around the lake in a paddle boat. that was a lot of fun.Others decided to take a rain check on this idea. grin.
We really enjoyed having everyone over and hope we can plan this as an annual event.
Want to put out a special thanks to Carol smith for the shopping and purchasing of the food.
To Denise for providing transportation for a lot of the group and to all that pitched in to make this 1st chapter picnic a success.
Hope we can see more at next years gathering.
Look forward to seeing you all at the state convention.
Regards,
Julie Warrington / Chapter VP