[nfbwatlk] FW: [nfb-talk] The Performing Arts Division Presents The Sound And Sight Volume2 Audio Tour With A Special Announcement To Follow

Tue Jul 12 15:13:55 UTC 2011

For those music lovers among us.

Bennett Prows

-----Original Message-----
From: nfb-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nfb-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of David Dunphy
Sent: Tuesday, July 12, 2011 12:12 AM
To: NFB Talk Mailing List
Subject: [nfb-talk] The Performing Arts Division Presents The Sound And Sight Volume2 Audio Tour With A Special Announcement To Follow

Please consider distributing this information:

Hi All!
As we all recover from what for me anyway was an exciting NFB
convention, I'm here to announce that re-airing of the performing arts
division's Sound And Sight Volume2 Audio Tour on AudioAccessRadio.
If you didn't get to our table at the convention, you can still buy the album at
http://www.padnfb.org
and you can meet the artists and hear some sample tracks at 8 PM
eastern as part of our audio tour at
http://www.audioaccessradio.com/listen_live.php
And if that's not insentive, those who make it through the
presentation should stay tuned for an AudioAccessRadio exclusive piece
of news.
So once again, the special presentation airs for its last time ever at
8 PM eastern on AudioAccessRadio at
http://www.audioaccessradio.com/listen_live.php
Hope to see you all there!
>From David Dunphy, Board member/Web Master, Performing Arts Division
Of The National Federation Of The Blind
http://www.padnfb.org
Station Owner, host of The Djd Invasion Monday nights from 8 to 11 PM
eastern, AudioAccessRadio
http://www.audioaccessradio.com