[nfbwatlk] Seattle Meeting at New Location

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Mon Apr 25 01:18:28 UTC 2011

Hi,
I'm glas you had a good meeting at your new location.  Sorry to hear that
Doug was injured.  Hope he will be okay.
Thanks
Lauren
advice from my cats: "meow when you feel like it."
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." ~
Albert Schweitzer
My new book, "there's more than one way to love a cat," is available at
amazon.com
Visit us at catliness.com