[nfbwatlk] Convention Election Results

Gloria fairyfoot at webband.com
Mon Nov 3 04:29:10 UTC 2008

Congratulations to all of you!

Gloria Whipple
Corresponding Secretary
Inland Empire chapter
nfb of WA
Cell phone: 509-475-4993

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbwatlk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nfbwatlk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Mike Freeman
Sent: Sunday, November 02, 2008 7:57 PM
To: NFB of Washington Talk
Subject: [nfbwatlk] Convention Election Results

Fellow Federationists and friends:

I think we had a *great* convention. I'll leave summarizing the convention
to others. However, we had elections this morning and the results are as
follows:

President: Michael Freeman, Vancouver
First Vice-president: Kris Lawrence, Port Orchard Second Vice-president:
Maria Bradford, Spokane
Secretary: Don Mitchell, Vancouver
Treasurer: Doug Johnson, Manchester
Board Member: Kyle Parrish, Sequim
Board Member: Ben Prows, Kirkland

Each of these individuals will serve two-year terms. Because Doug Johnson
and Maria Bradford were Board members who were *not* up for election this
year, being elected as officers meant that two one-year Board positions were
created. Elections were held to fill these one-year positions. Elected were:

Gary Mackenstadt, Edmonds
Bob Sellers, Vancouver

In addition to the officers and Board members, a Delegate, First Alternate
Delegate and Second Alternate Delegate to the NFB national convention to be
held in Detroit in 2009 were elected. The results were:

Michael Freeman (Vancouver): Delegate
Kaye Kipp (Vancouver): First Alternate Delegate Duane Smith (Everett):
Second Alternate Delegate

Congratulations to the new officres and Board members!

Mike Freeman, President
NFB of Washington

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbwatlk_nfbnet.org/fairyfoot%40webban
d.com