[Nfbnet-members-list] Holiday Giving Book Update

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Tue Dec 18 01:26:35 UTC 2012

Subject: Holiday Giving Book Update

Federationist,

We're excited to announce that the NFB Holiday Giving Book campaign
has now raised over $5,000! But, we've still got a lot of work to do.
We still need
your help to fund the programs of the Jernigan Institute. As we work
through these tough financial times, it is critical to do everything
we can to continue
to offer as many programs as possible for blind children, students,
adults, veterans, and seniors.

Please take a few minutes and share the link to the Holiday Giving Book,
www.nfb.org/holiday-giving/book.
Or, if you know of someone who would prefer to donate through the
mail, simply ask them to address the donation to:

National Federation of the Blind

Attn: Holiday Giving Book

200 East Wells Street

Baltimore, MD 21230

If each person receiving this message can make a donation or inspire
someone else to do so, I'm confident that we'll be able to maintain
our high standard
of excellence in changing what it means to be blind for thousands of
people each year.

To those of you who have donated or who have inspired others to do
so, thank you. Your efforts have not gone unnoticed, and I appreciate
the time you have
put into ensuring that the Holiday Giving Book campaign is successful.

Happy Holidays!

Mika Baugh

Outreach, Jernigan Institute

NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND