[NFBWATlk] Looking for some Input on Teaching Braille to a Low Vision Student

achristensen1991 at gmail.com achristensen1991 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 01:44:49 UTC 2024

Hey all, this is a great thread, and a topic I often see in my own work as a teacher of visually impaired. I just want to remind folks to keep identifying information at a bare minimum. The blindness community is small, so just a reminder to keep things vague if we’re talking about specific People, etc.

Thanks,
Angie
Sent from my iPhone