[NFBWATlk] Fwd: [Job-Listings] New Job Opportunity to Share with your Network!

Kristina Colcock tishgifts at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 19:28:41 UTC 2023

Hello,

I hope this message finds you well. My name is Celeste, and I am
reaching out on behalf of my team at Another Source.

We are thrilled to be collaborating with American Behavioral Health
Systems in their pursuit of a talented Recruiter to join their team in
Spokane, WA. Over the next 30 days, we will be actively engaged in the
search for the perfect candidate to fill this onsite role.

Below, I have provided some key details about the position for you to
share with your network. If you require further information or have
any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. We greatly
appreciate your time.

Warm regards,

Celeste

---

Mini Job Description:

Ready to supercharge your career as a Recruiter? Join American
Behavioral Health Systems as their new Recruiter in either Spokane or
Tumwater, WA, and be part of an exciting journey! With a strong
preference to be in Spokane, WA at their main headquarters, however,
they are open to someone in the Tumwater, WA area as well! As a key
player in their growing company, you will have the opportunity to make
an impact through mission-driven work with the support of fantastic
leadership. You can look forward to crafting job postings, forging
community connections at job fairs, managing the recruiting budget and
much more! Come be a part of their team, where they help individuals
regain control of their lives.

Your dream recruiter position awaits – apply now!

Link with full job description and apply:

 https://careers2-anothersource.icims.com/jobs/101337/recruiter/job?mode=job&iis=SOURCE&iisn=OutreachSource<https://careers2-anothersource.icims.com/jobs/101337/recruiter/job?mode=job&iis=SOURCE&iisn=SHRM>

Deadline to Apply:

10/20/2023

CELESTE PEREZ
Recruiting Assistant

[Call Celeste]   (206) 707-7421
[Email Celeste]  celeste at anothersource.com<mailto:celeste at anothersource.com>
[Another Source Website]
www.anothersource.com<https://www.anothersource.com/>
[Follow Celeste on LinkedIn]     Let's
Connect<https://www.linkedin.com/in/celeste-marie48/>
[Another Source logo]

Awarded Most Progressive & Inclusive Recruitment Process 2023 - West
Coast<https://anothersource.com/another-source-awarded-most-progressive-inclusive-recruitment-process/#sthash.ybUqYuhz.dpbs>

--
Privacy Statement - The information enclosed in this email is the
private and confidential, property of the sender, and all the material

WARNING - Please remember that communications via emails over the
internet are not guaranteed secure. Although we do our part to ensure
privacy and confidentiality, there may still be a possibility that
information included in any email can be intercepted and read by
others besides the intended person to whom it is addressed. Do not
include personal identifying information such as birthdate, social
security numbers or personal medical information in the body of the
emails you send. Communications with me via email is done so at your
own risk.