[NFBWATlk] Hyperlinks keys

Don Mitchell donmi1949 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 23:59:15 UTC 2023

Ben,

What is the context of the hyperlinks you are talking about. Generally, If there is a hyperlink in a document you just place your cursor at the beginning or sometimes a few characters in to the hyperlink and press inter and your internet browser will be opened and you will be taken to the site referenced by the hyperlink.

If you are in an HTML document you can press jaws key  F7 and a list of hyperlinks will be displayed. Move to the link you want and press enter to activate the link.

Call me if I am not answering your question.

Don Mitchell
Donmi1949 at gmail.com
360.281.0187