[NFBWATlk] Hyperlinks keys

Jessie Lorenz jessie.lorenz at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 20:18:53 UTC 2023

Hi Bennett, Is this what you mean?
Navigation Quick Keys for JAWS are keyboard shortcuts that streamline
web page navigation and cursor movement. They are designed for easy
recall and can be used with the Virtual Cursor. Some of these commands
also work during the "Say All" command. By default, Navigation Quick
Keys are enabled, but you can toggle them off or set them to work
exclusively within Say All mode. You can access this setting through
INSERT+N with the virtual cursor or adjust it temporarily in the
Adjust JAWS Verbosity dialog box (INSERT+V) or permanently in the
Configuration Manager. Additionally, combining the SHIFT key with some
commands allows you to move to the previous unit or element.

Here is a summary of key Navigation Quick Keys for JAWS:

V: Next Visited Link
U: Next Unvisited Link
K: Next PlaceMarker
CTRL+K: Temporary Placemarker