[NFBWATlk] At large Fundraiser

Bennett Prows bjprows at comcast.net
Sat Oct 14 18:38:58 UTC 2023

Hi Listers,

It’s time to get some more donations in to fund our Washington State activities in the coming months and years. 😊 The At Large Chapter has a fundraiser going now that Kris Colcock announced on this list before the October chapter meeting. We are hosting a drawing for a very useful and important prize. Here’s what Kris talked about at the meeting last Thursday night:

“Our chapter fund raiser. This winter we will be offering a backpack full of supplies you would need in case of emergency. The items included are a NOAA radio, whistle, space blanket, emergency poncho, life straws, water purification tablets,
masks, can opener, first aid kit, goodies and much more. For every $5
donation, a person's name will go into the bucket. For every $20
donation, the person's name will go in 5 times. The backpack full of items will have a value of $125 or more.  This offering will also include a booklet in the media of your choice giving good information on how to be prepared on a budget!”

The drawing will be held at our December meeting. Send  your $5 or more donations to the state treasurer and be sure to let the treasurer know the donation is for the At Large Chapter drawing. I think this is a great prize, so have already made a donation. So if you think you can beat me to win my prize, (grin, … good luck.

/s/

Bennett Prows