[NFBWATlk] Fwd: King County's Access Paratransit Advisory Committee Recruitment

Kristina Colcock tishgifts at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 22:53:10 UTC 2023

 From: Hoover, Jordan <jhoover at kingcounty.gov>
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2023, 9:40 AM
To: Anna Zivarts <annaz at dr-wa.org>
Subject: RE: King County's Access Paratransit Advisory Committee Recruitment

Hi Anna,

Just wanted to let you know that the Access Paratransit Advisory
Committee (APAC) recruitment is now live!

APAC is recruiting King County residents who use Access services, have
family members that use Access services, or work at/with orgs that
support paratransit services in King County. We would greatly
appreciate DR WA sharing this with any organizations or community
members that you feel would be interested in applying to APAC.

You can read more about APAC and apply at kingcounty.gov/metro/apac!

You can also read more about the recruitment on this Metro Blog
Post.<https://kingcountymetro.blog/2023/03/24/be-a-voice-for-equal-access-apply-to-join-access-paratransit-advisory-committee/>

Let me know if you have any questions or would like to connect!

Best,
Jordan