[NFBWATlk] FW: Door Prizes

Bennett Prows bjprows at comcast.net
Fri Jun 23 15:18:01 UTC 2023

Hi,

Following up on the emails from Bridgid Burke, I thought I’d ask you both (Kaye and Kenia) if you want a short zoom meeting with her to go over the procedure for giving away door prises. This would mostly be to familiarize with the way to call the names of winners of the virtual prizes. Take a look at what she said, and let me know if we should have such a meeting.

/s/

Bennett