[NFBWATlk] FW: OneCourt Partnership and User Testing Opportunity!

Marci Carpenter Mjc59 at comcast.net
Thu Jun 22 20:34:03 UTC 2023

Hello Isabella,

Thank you for your interest in recruiting blind and low vision people for user testing. It is the policy of the National Federation of the Blind that, prior to us endorsing recruitment experiences. companies and education institutions first contact Lou Ann Blake at our national headquarters in Baltimore, Maryland. Luanne coordinates our research department. She talks with people like you doing research to ensure that their project is in keeping with the philosophy and policies of the National Federation of the Blind. You can reach her at lblake at nfb.org or 410-659-9314 extension 2221.

Marci Carpenter, President
National Federation of the Blind of Washington
206-604-5507
mjc59 at comcast.net
https://nfbw.org