[NFBWATlk] Meeting Minutes from November

portillo.jim at gmail.com portillo.jim at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 04:06:04 UTC 2023

Hi everyone,

Please come prepared to vote on these meeting minutes from November taken by Deja. I sent them yesterday, but I wanted to emphasize that we will be voting on them tomorrow, so come prepared by already having read them.

Thanks much.

Also, we can do membership tomorrow.

Remember that we will be at Razzi’s Pizza, 8310 Greenwood Ave. North, from 11:00-1:00.

And, we will also have Tom Hewitt come speak to us. He is the new ADA director for the Washington Department Of Transportation. Please come with questions.

Please read on.

Jim

Subject: FW: GREATER SEATTLE CHAPTER MEETING

At our meeting on Saturday, we will vote on these meeting minutes from the November meeting.

Thanks to our secretary, Deja, for the notes.

Jim