[NFBWATlk] For Anyone Interested, Fine Company In Concert At Couth Buzzard Books!!

portillo.jim at gmail.com portillo.jim at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 08:08:45 UTC 2023

*	Who? Fine Company (Bill Murlin, Ron Dalton, and Jim Portillo) In
Concert!
*	Date and Time? January 28th, 2023, from 7:30-9:30 pm
*	Location: Couth Buzzard Books Espresso Buono Café, 8310 Greenwood
Ave N, Seattle, WA 98103
*	Buonobuzzard.com

Greetings friends and fans of Fine Company,

We are thrilled to let you know that we are back in action and are excited
to be performing at our favorite bookstore and coffee shop on Saturday,
January 28th. We’ve been working hard for a while and are eager to share
both new material and classic favorites with you. Add plenty of fun and
you’ll be in for a great evening!

Fine Company, comprising Bill Murlin, Ron Dalton, and Jim Portillo, expand
upward and outward from a classic folk music base to put a creative,
entertaining stamp on a range of enjoyable songs and tunes. Their music
includes history, relationships, originals, social scenes, instrumentals,
and humor, all backed with solid instrumentation including guitar, banjo,
mandolin, and bass. You’ll be in fine company singing along with Fine
Company!

Call the Couth Buzzard for tickets. (206) 436-2960. For questions about
reservations, please contact couthbuzzard at gmail.com
<mailto:couthbuzzard at gmail.com> .