[NFBWATlk] Upcoming February Seattle Chapter Meeting!

portillo.jim at gmail.com portillo.jim at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 18:52:25 UTC 2023

National Federation of the Blind of Washington

Greater Seattle Chapter Meeting!

Join us for our upcoming meeting, Saturday February 25, 2023, beginning at
11:00 AM

We will be meeting at Razzi's Pizzeria

8523 GREENWOOD AVE. N.

SEATTLE, WA 98103.

Razzi's Pizzeria is on the #5 bus line.

Our meeting will be action-packed!

Aside from voting on the approval of our Secretary and Treasurer's reports,
we will hear from Marci Carpenter about all that's going on both on a state
and national level. We will also have a panel comprised of some of the
people who attended the recent Washington Seminar talk about their different
experiences, both talking to legislative people and participating in other
events taking place during the same time.

Our big focus will be on elections for the 2023 NFB Seattle board. I've
already heard from some people who either plan on running or would like to
be nominated, and I'm thrilled that people want to move this chapter forward
and be a part of a dynamic board!

Please make sure and pay your dues so that you can vote during the
elections! You can either use our PayPal account or go to our NFBW page and
pay from there.

After our meeting, let's stay, have lunch, and fellowship with one another.
Razzi's has an extensive menu from which to choose a good meal, big or
small. There is now a Braille menu, produced by one of our chapter members.

Looking forward to seeing everyone on February 25th, at 11:00!

Jim Portillo

Seattle Chapter President