[NFBWATlk] Happy Valentine's Day!

Humberto Avila humberto_avila.it104 at outlook.com
Tue Feb 14 22:37:36 UTC 2023

  Dear All,

I hope everybody is doing well. Happy Valentine’s Day!

Just wanted to send this quick email message to… well… wish you a happy
day full of friendship, joy, and love but also to let you know that the
Seattle School District is seeking a full time Braillist and full time
TSVI (Teacher of blind students) for the upcoming school year 2023-2024.
My district pays relatively well and this is such a wonderful area to
flourish here in the PNW!

Follow the links to apply for the Braillist position here
<https://www.schooljobs.com/careers/seattleschools/jobs/3871990/special-education-braillist-vision-assistant-1-0fte-2022-2023-schl-yr?sort=PostingDate%7CDescending&page=4&pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs>,
and the TSVI position here
<https://www.schooljobs.com/careers/seattleschools/jobs/3746434/special-ed-sensory-services-certificated-teacher-visually-impaired-1-0fte?sort=PostingDate%7CDescending&page=9&pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs>.
Also please spread WIDELY!!!!

Best regards and good luck!

Sincerely Yours,

Humberto