[NFBWATlk] Hobbies you can learn at home

maurice mines maurice at maurice-amines.com
Mon Oct 3 01:53:25 UTC 2022

my suggestion is to get involved in "amateur radio" all you would need
is a technician class licensing manual, and time to study, and pass the
technician class exam. what, and when I'm not doing anything I find it
interesting to have the occasional conversation on the air. Somebody who
quite often may not even be in my local community. Did you become an
amateur radio operator. The June advance to the general class level, you
can even find yourself spending hours tuning around the high frequency
bands to attempt to find shortwave broadcast stations have not gotten
out of business yet.

There is one small added bonus, helping your community out when it
really could be the need to assist your neighbors in the event of a
emergency of some proportion. I hope your evening is going well, and I
hope this suggestion finds you well.

Sincerely Maurice Mines. I am a former Washingtonian. There's hoping
that all is well with you much time on your hands.please note that the
above has been dictated to the computer, the dictation software. If
there are errors in the above written text, please forgive those errors
they aren't intended. the errors may be the result of the software, the
dictation process, the factors. If there's something that you truly do
not understand, please write me and asked me what my original intent
was, I like forward to clearing up any misunderstandings that mail
rights as a result of the above written text.

amateur radio call sign kd0iko.