[NFBWATlk] Newsline for the Blind Adds new Washington State Newspapers

Humberto Avila humberto_avila.it104 at outlook.com
Mon May 30 20:01:25 UTC 2022

Hello Bennet,

Thanks so much for your email concerning NFB newsline and the listing of the available publications. The papers you have described were on that service now for a little while. I believe the TriCities Herald is a recent enough publication on that service. But the others were listed since I signed up back in 2009.

I'd also like to thank DSB for their continued support of the NFB newsline® system, and for their funding of it. It is a service I have used daily to read the Tacoma News Tribune when I lived in Pierce County and now, when I read the New York Times.
The only thing I wish they would add is the Yakima Herald-Republic. Their web pages can be a hit and miss, sometimes with accessibility but more often than not, their many ads being displayed rentering my mobile and desktop browsers sluggish as well as their paywalls. So that would be an excellent idea if anyone in the DSB Newsline team who is listening in on this. :)

Best Regards and happy Memorial Day,

Humberto

“Be kind; for everyone you meet is fighting a really hard battle.” — πλατο