[NFBWATlk] NFBW Members At Large Chapter Meeting Reminder May 12

Kristina Colcock tishgifts at gmail.com
Wed May 11 01:30:03 UTC 2022

This is it, what you have been waiting for! Yep, it is the monthly
reminder of our NFB of Washington’s Members at Large Meeting! This
month along with all of our usual shenanigans, we will hear from Suzi
Prows. She is going to tell us all about canning. Personally I never
tried to preserve food through canning. I thought it was something
that was out of my wheelhouse. Suzi is showing us that this is not so.

The other exciting item is our June drawing. For all of those who have
paid their member dues by the Monday before our June meeting (June
7th) your name will be entered in our drawing for a $25 Amazon gift
card. If you paid your dues after December 1, 2021, you are in. It is
easy to pay the $5 through PayPal.com. Just go to PayPal.com and enter
the email address Payments at gmail.com and send $5 to your good friend
the NFB of WA. Please put a note in the note section that this is for
the MAL members dues. If you want to send check or money order you can
make it out to the NFB of WA, put a note that it is for the NFBW MAL
Chapter dues and mail it to NFB of WA, PO Box 2516, Seattle, WA 98111.
If you are not sure if you are paid up, just drop Kris Colcock a line
at Kris at colcock.com.

For our May 12th meeting, the meeting starts at 7:30pm but the doors
open at 7:15pm for some social time. Just use the below link to sign
in to Zoom via your computer, smart phone, tablet or laptop. If you
are using a land line, just call in using the numbers listed.

We look forward to seeing you all at the meeting!

Topic: NFBW Members At Large
Time: Thursday May 12 @ 7:30pm (Doors open at 7:15pm)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81030669502?pwd=dEJTWjRQeXRzdjF5THk1NUlCVG90dz09

Meeting ID: 810 3066 9502
Passcode: 823589
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,81030669502#,,,,*823589# US (Tacoma)
+13462487799,,81030669502#,,,,*823589# US (Houston)

Dial by your location
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

Meeting ID: 810 3066 9502