[NFBWATlk] Reminder NFBW Members at Large Meeting

Kristina Colcock tishgifts at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 01:21:37 UTC 2022

Hello Fellow Chapter Members and friends,

 It is time for our monthly gathering of the NFB of WA Members at Large
Chapter. We have many things happening this month. Attached you will find a
copy of the minutes of our meeting in May. Please take a moment to read
through the minutes. If there are any additions or corrections, let me
know.  Also, if anyone is interested in holding the position of Secretary
for the chapter, please let Nikki know.

This month we will have our usual agenda in the beginning. After we get
through old business, Marci Carpenter will give us a brief update on the
happenings in the state. We will then have a small cooking demonstration.
TACOS! The main ingredient of ground burger, knife safety and trading of
secret recipes are all on the agenda. I hope many of you will be willing to
share what makes your tacos the best! Then at the end of the meeting, we
will have our drawing for a $25 Amazon gift card. If you received an email
confirming your dues are up to date, your name is in the hat. If you still
need to pay dues, simply go to PayPal.com, log in to your account and send
$5 to your good friend the NFBW. You do this by entering payments at nfbw.org
in the recipient field. Also, please put a note that says the $5 is for NFB
of WA MAL dues. If you want to pay via credit card or debit card without
using PayPal, let us know. We will put you in touch with the affiliate
Treasurer and he can take a payment via Square.

We are all getting ready for the National Convention. If you aren’t able to
join us in person, be sure to register for the virtual portion of the
convention. Just go to nfb.org and register today. While you are at the NFB
website, you can also click on the Presidential release for June and get
caught up with the national scene. The direct link to the Presidential
release is:

https://nfb.org/resources/publications-and-media/presidential-releases

We look forward to gathering with everyone on Thursday, June 9 at 7:30pm.
Here is the Zoom information. Remember you can join us via computer, smart
phone or land line. To join us simply go to:

Topic: NFBW Members At Large

Time: Thursday, June 9 @ 7:30pm. Doors open at 7:15pm

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81030669502?pwd=dEJTWjRQeXRzdjF5THk1NUlCVG90dz09

Meeting ID: 810 3066 9502

Passcode: 823589

One tap mobile

+12532158782,,81030669502#,,,,*823589# US (Tacoma)

+13462487799,,81030669502#,,,,*823589# US (Houston)

Dial by your location

        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

Meeting ID: 810 3066 9502

Passcode: 823589

Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/ketMpSSBH6

If you have any questions, just call me at 206-854-3025

Kris Colcock

1st VP, NFB of WA Members at Large Chapter

206-854-3025