[NFBWATlk] Fwd: Urgent: This Friday: Public Listening Session on Accessible Prescription Labeling

Marci Carpenter Mjc59 at comcast.net
Thu Jul 14 01:33:04 UTC 2022

This listening session is happening as part of the Pharmacy Commission meeting. We need to tell our stories of why we need prescription labels to be accessible in all formats (Large print, braille and Audio). We also need a lot of people to show up so that they understand that they need to have a separate listening session rather than just an item on their meeting agenda. Nikki Palm will be calling folks to ask you to participate. We also need all of you to call other members who might not be subscribed to our lists and urge them to participate.

National convention was awesome and I and others will write more about that later. Unfortunately a few of us (including myself) have contracted Covid but so far we are all experiencing mild symptoms. I may not be able to be there on Friday but I know our members will step up.

Thank you so much,

Marci Carpenter, President
National Federation of the Blind of Washington