[NFBWATlk] NFBW Members at Large Chapter Meeting

Bennett Prows bjprows at comcast.net
Thu Jan 6 16:34:49 UTC 2022

Hi Kris and Listers,

Your 2022 calendar is one day different than mine. My calendar, which can be obtained  from the NFB Independence Market and Brailled courtesy of the American Action fund says that our meeting is on Thursday, January 13, 2022, not Friday January 14.Hope that doesn’t confuse the Zoom set up! 😊

See you next Thursday, (the second Thursday of the month for those who aren’t enlightened.)

Thanks, Kris for all you do. I’m off to pay Pal now to pay my dues.

/s/

Bennett Prows