[NFBWATlk] Job announcement: Director - Washington Department if Services for the Blind

Mike Mello mike at mellonet.com
Mon Feb 21 19:38:29 UTC 2022

As a past 10 year DSB employee, I think the current acting director Michael
MacKillop would likely be the best person for this job, he has a depth of
agency knowledge, a solid understanding of blindness, a good understanding
of the inner workings of state government, and he has always supported his
staff.
I would like to see the NFBW endorse Michael for the director opening.
Thanks.
-Mike