[NFBWATlk] Reminder of Seattle Chapter Holiday Party tomorrow!

portillo.jim at gmail.com portillo.jim at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 06:08:39 UTC 2022

National Federation of the Blind of Washington

Greater Seattle Chapter Holiday Party!

Join us for our annual in-person chapter holiday party, tomorrow, Saturday
December 10th, 2022, beginning at 12:00 PM

We will be meeting at Razzi's Pizzeria

8523 GREENWOOD AVE. N.

SEATTLE, WA 98103.

Razzi's Pizzeria is on the #5 bus line.

One of the events we all look forward to the most is our annual holiday
party! This is a chance for chapter members, other members from around the
state, and additional family and friends to celebrate another year and the
great work we do as an organization. Aside from that, we get to eat and have
fun with friends!

We will have our optional gift exchange as well. If you wish to participate,
make sure and bring a gift valued at $15 or less. Bring a gift and get a
gift!

There will be some other cool games and ice breakers throughout the
three-hour party.

We look forward to seeing you tomorrow!

Jim Portillo

Seattle Chapter President