[NFBWATlk] Reminder of NFBW Members At Large Meeting 12/8 at 7:30pm

Kristina Colcock tishgifts at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 18:29:52 UTC 2022

Hello All,

It is time for our monthly chapter meeting. As it is the Holiday
Season, we turn our attentions to celebrations and entertaining. This
year for our December meeting we will have a speaker from TheBlind
Kitchen.com.

Cooking can be a joy and a bit of a frustration as a blind individual.
Chef Deborah offers some low tech solutions to make the time in the
kitchen much more enjoyable. Her website, theblindkitchen.com offers
recipes, tips, tricks and simple solutions for all. Learn what you can
use to make those marvelous holiday dishes like a pro!

We will also have a few minutes to review minutes from previous
meetings, find out where our treasury stands and hear an update from
President Carpenter about our upcoming Washington Seminar. Which if
you are interested in participating in the Washington Seminar, don't
forget to fill out and submit the application for assistance. If
anyone has any questions, drop me a line or give me a call.

Here is the Zoom information. You can join via computer or phone.

Looking forward to gathering with everyone on Thursday, December 8 at
7:30pm. Remember that the Zoom doors open at 7:15pm so we can meet and
mingle before the meeting!

Topic: Members At Large chapter meeting
Time: Thursday, December 8 @ 7:30pm
Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81030669502?pwd=dEJTWjRQeXRzdjF5THk1NUlCVG90dz09

Meeting ID: 810 3066 9502
Passcode: 823589
One tap mobile
+12532050468,,81030669502#,,,,*823589# US
+12532158782,,81030669502#,,,,*823589# US (Tacoma)

Dial by your location
        +1 253 205 0468 US
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)