[NFBWATlk] NFB of WA Members at Large Chapter Meeting Thursday August 11 @ 7:30pm

Kristina Colcock tishgifts at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 20:50:31 UTC 2022

Hello All,

I sure hope everyone is enjoying our summer! So much is going on. Just
so you know, Both Seattle and Clark Counties are having their picnic
soon and the entire affiliate is invited to either one. If you can get
to Vancouver or Seattle for the day or the weekend, take time to
attend the picnic. Being in person is so wonderful!

While we are not "in-person" during our meetings, we still are
together and have a community. I know I look forward to these meetings
and hearing how everyone is doing. This month we are focusing on
financial health and the ABLE accounts. An ABLE account is an account
that a disabled individual can maintain and SSI does not count it as a
resource. There are a few eligibility rules, but it is an important
tool for those who are looking to gain financial stability. Allison
from Northwest Access Fund will be joining us to answer your
questions.

We will also hear about our newest affiliate fundraiser that was so
much fun to take part in. If you missed out, don't worry. We will be
trying another sale sometime in the future.

Finally we have one more goodie to add to our meetings. We will be
drawing the name of a dues paying member for a $10 Amazon card. The
catch is, you have to be in attendance to get the card now.

Here are the details for the meeting. Looking forward to hearing from
you Thursday night!

Topic: NFBW Members At Large
Time: Thursday, August 11 @ 7:30pm ("Doors" open at 7:15pm)
Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81030669502?pwd=dEJTWjRQeXRzdjF5THk1NUlCVG90dz09

Meeting ID: 810 3066 9502
Passcode: 823589
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,81030669502#,,,,*823589# US (Tacoma)
+16699006833,,81030669502#,,,,*823589# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 719 359 4580 US