[NFBWATlk] Getting together again in Wallingford area on Saturday, August 13

Jacob Struiksma lawnmower84 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 9 20:06:49 UTC 2022

You are invited to join another social and recreational get together on Saturday, August 13 in Seattle. We did something similar a couple times this year, which worked out well. We are doing a leisurely walk, followed by a restaurant gathering. You can join either or both. Anyone is welcome.

At 1 PM, we are meeting at a Starbucks<https://www.starbucks.com/store-locator/store/16060/greenlake-7100-e-greenlake-drive-n-seattle-wa-981155415-us> by Greenlake:

Starbucks
7100 East Greenlake Drive North
Seattle, WA 98115
(206) 523-9594

The 45, 20, & 62 buses go near the Starbucks. From there, some of us intend to walk the whole path around Greenlake, which is about 3 miles. No one is obligated to do so. Feel free to walk part of the way and then return.

For those interested in both the walk and restaurant, Jacob Struiksma will lead a short trip on the 62 bus from Starbucks after the walk. The restaurant gathering starts at about 3:30 PM at Murphy's Pub<https://murphysseattle.com/> in Wallingford:

Murphy's Pub
1928 North 45th Street
Seattle, WA 98103
(206) 634-2110

The 44 and 62 buses go near Murphy's Pub. It has both indoor and outdoor seating, and we plan to gather outdoors.

If you need more information, or have trouble connecting with us on that day, contact Jacob: email JacobStruiksma at gmail.com<mailto:JacobStruiksma at gmail.com> or cell (206) 387-7736.

Please feel no obligation, but we hope you can join us for some of the day!