[NFBWATlk] A Request regarding picnic RSVPs.

portillo.jim at gmail.com portillo.jim at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 23:04:46 UTC 2022

Hello again,

I’d like to make a request of people who are sending their RSVPs for the picnic. If this sounds a bit too extreme or over-the-top, I’m sorry.

If you tell me you are attending, that’s great. Just make sure and let me know what you’re talking about, either in the subject or email body.

I kid you not…I got an email from someone I don’t communicate with on a frequent basis, and all he said in the email subject line was “I’ll be there.”

There was nothing in the body. The first thing that came to mind was, “Huh? What is this, and where will you be?”

Yes, I quickly assumed I understood what he was talking about, but I honestly don’t want to have to guess. And, I know this is going to shock all of you, but I get a lot of emails for different things, and the picnic isn’t always on my mind. All of you are gasping now! I swear I’m not absent-minded.

Either reply to me using my invitation message, or just make your email clear so I know what you’re talking about.

Thanks! <smile> 😊

Jim