[NFBWATlk] Sad news

Bennett Prows bjprows at comcast.net
Wed Apr 27 17:20:59 UTC 2022

Thank you, Denise,  for bringing this sad news. I always admired and looked up to him through the years. I share the sentiments about Mr. Omvig. He had a great life, working hard in the NFB at all times. Doctor Jernigan recognized Mr. Omvig as a tremendous asset to all of us in the Federation. He often represented us in the world of the National Industries for the blind activities, and was well equipped to help in all facets  of our movement. I learned a lot from him, and he was a good writer of material for all of us to help us along the way.

Condolences to Sharon and the rest of his family. He will be missed.

/s/

Bennett Prows