[NFBWATlk] Reminder About Our Upcoming In Person Chapter Meeting on April 23rd!

Jim Portillo portillo.jim at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 02:27:48 UTC 2022

Subject: Upcoming In Person Chapter Meeting on April 23rd!

National Federation of the Blind of Washington

Greater Seattle Chapter Meeting

Join us for our monthly chapter meeting, which will be IN PERSON after two
years of being virtual!! Saturday April 23rd, 2022

We will be meeting at Razzi's Pizzeria

8523 GREENWOOD AVE. N.

SEATTLE, WA 98103 Beginning at 11:00 am.

Razzi's Pizzeria is on the #5 bus line.

Several requests came in asking if we might be able to change our meeting to
the fourth Saturday of the month due to it being Easter weekend and several
people being busy and not being able to attend. There is also a Nationwide
NFB event happening during our normal chapter meeting date and time that
some people would like to attend. The board decided it would be a good idea
to move it to the following week.

Some of what we will focus this month, along with our usual agenda items,
will deal with National Convention, increasing chapter membership, and
coming up with ideas for fund raising. We will also discuss planning some
upcoming chapter activities that were previously mentioned. Come ready to
join in with thoughts and ideas.

We will also be celebrating that we are once again in person. After our
meeting, let's stay, have lunch, and fellowship with one another. Razzi's
has an extensive menu from which to choose a good meal, big or small. We can
have the room from 11:00-2:00. You will need to personally decide regarding
your use of masks and how to deal with other Covid related things.

If you have any questions, send an email to

n <mailto:nnfbseattle at gmail.com> nfbseattle at gmail.com.

You can also call the Seattle Chapter phone number and leave a message.
Someone will get back to you as soon as possible. The number is
206-880-1473.

See all of you on April 23rd!