[NFBWATlk] Governor Inslee’s appoints Michael Mackillop as DSBv Director

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Thu Apr 21 17:07:45 UTC 2022

Michael Mackillop has been the acting Director of DSB since January 2020. I participated in the interview panel. Michael is now the permanent Director of our state agency. I look forward to working with Michael and DSB to meet the vocational rehabilitation needs of blind people in Washington state. We work with DSB on many issues and will also continue to challenge their practices when the voices of blind DSB participants are not being heard.

https://www.governor.wa.gov/news-media/inslee-names-michael-mackillop-director-services-blind?fbclid=IwAR3RpV3m0-_x3H517xnRMPdytTR2iQNm_oDu2U0iWIqhj-mJK_0XapNJlPw