[NFBWATlk] Announcing the Talent Night for our November NFB of WA State Convention

Kristina Colcock tishgifts at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 20:10:13 UTC 2021

Hello All,

The NFBW Members at Large Chapter is hosting the NFB of WA Talent Night.
That is right, we have an opportunity to show off our talented affiliate
members Friday night during our virtual state convention.

How this works:
1. You, your family, your chapter, your friends... maybe even your dog
get together and decide what family friendly talent you want to share with
us. Play an instrument? Share it! Tell some great "dad" joke or puns? Share
it! Want to put together a skit with family or other chapter members? Share
it! This is our night to have fun and share a smile!
2. Record your talent, skit or great puppy tricks. If you aren't sure how
to accomplish this, just ask. We have some great tech savvy people around
here.
3. Edit your recording to a maximum of 10 minutes. We want to make sure
everyone gets a chance to shine.
4. Send it to Kris at Colcock.com with the subject line of NFBW Talent Night
no later than midnight on October 29. This gives us a chance to put it all
together in time for the talent night on November 5.

Looking forward to everyone sharing with us. Have more questions? just ask.

Brought to you by the Members at Large chapter of the National Federation
of the Blind of Washington