[NFBWATlk] Washington State September Senior "Meet Up"

Bennett Prows bjprows at comcast.net
Mon Sep 20 18:40:11 UTC 2021

Hi Listers,

The group of seniors in the NFB of Washington is scheduled to have our monthly meet up on Saturday this week, September 25, 2021 at 12:00 PM. Pacific time. The speaker who is scheduled to be with us, Diane McGeorge is slated to talk about both preparing for unexpected emergencies, and managing hearing loss when vision is being lost at the same time. It may be another difficult month for her to get to our meeting, since there is a national NFB Seniors retreat being conducted all week this week too. Not sure when that virtual meeting will be ended on Saturday, but she promises to try to make ours again since she had another conflict in our previous attempts.

If she can’t make it, we’ll take the hour to discuss a number of planning topics, like what to expect at our state NFB convention, what topics we should cover in future senior meet ups, ETC, ETC.

Hope you can come and join us on Saturday at noon Pacific, and 1:00 PM. Mountain time, (for those coming from Colorado. … Right Diane?

                                         mailto:BJProws at comcast.net             Sent from Mail for Windows