[NFBWATlk] FW: Exciting Job Opportunities at The Lighthouse for the Blind, Inc.

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Wed Dec 29 18:29:13 UTC 2021

From: Job-Listings <job-listings-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Shawn Dobbs via Job-Listings
Sent: Tuesday, December 21, 2021 2:48 PM
To: Job-Listings at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Job-Listings] Exciting Job Opportunities at The Lighthouse for the Blind, Inc.

The Lighthouse for the Blind, Inc. has a couple of exciting job opportunities. We are seeking qualified applicants for a DeafBlind Senior Program Manager position located in Seattle, along with individuals interested in manufacturing as we have several openings for Production Workers at our Spokane, Washington location.

I have attached job announcements for the openings mentioned above. To view all of our openings and to apply visit lhblind.org/jobs.

Shawn Dobbs
Senior Director of Talent Acquisition
The Lighthouse for the Blind, Inc.
Phone: (206) 436-2224   |   Cell: (317) 443-5999
Email: sdobbs at LHBlind.org<mailto:sdobbs at LHBlind.org>   |   Web: LHBlind.org<http://www.thelighthousefortheblindinc.org>

Our Mission: We empower people who are blind, DeafBlind, and blind with other disabilities by creating diverse, sustainable, and meaningful employment opportunities.

Follow us!  [Facebook logo] <https://www.facebook.com/Lighthouse.Inc>  [Twitter logo] <http://twitter.com/#!/Lighthouse_Inc>  [LinkedIn logo] <http://www.linkedin.com/company/70551?trk=pro_other_cmpy>   [Instagram logo] <https://www.instagram.com/thelighthousefortheblind_inc/>