[NFBWATlk] Thank You

Kristina Colcock tishgifts at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 19:13:40 UTC 2021

 A Quick note from the NFBW Members at Large Chapter,

Thank you to all who participated in the recent NFB of WA Members at
Large Quilt Giveaway. Last night at our Holiday Meeting, we chose two
lucky people to receive these quilts. They have been notified and are
going to enjoy the warmth of these hand crafted quilts soon.

You helped to make our fund raising efforts a success! After deducting
all expenses, the chapter received a total of $1,397! This money
allows us to serve other blind Washingtonians through education,
advocacy, legislative efforts and assistance to attend state or
national NFB events. On behalf of the chapter, we thank you for your
generous donations!

Kris Colcock
President, NFB of Wa Members at Large Chapter
kris at colcock.com
206-854-3025