[NFBWATlk] NFB of WA Members at Large Chapter Reminder

Kristina Colcock tishgifts at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 23:33:10 UTC 2021

Happy Holidays!!!

Can you believe it is the end of the year already? I’m sure a lot has
happened since the beginning of 2021. I know our chapter has grown and
enjoyed some changes as well. But one thing that does not change is
our meeting day!

Yep, it is almost time to meet as a chapter this month. On Thursday,
December 9th at 7:30pm we will meet as a chapter and enjoy our annual
Holiday meeting. We will hear from our state President, Marci
Carpenter, review old and new business and… what’s that? Right! We
will draw for two lucky people to receive a hand crafted quilt created
by Charity Layton. Haven’t got your name in the quilting basket yet?
There is still time. Just send a donation to the Members at Large
Chapter through PayPal. Use Payments at nfbw.org and for every $5 in
donations, your name goes into the basket. A generous donation of $20
gets your name into the basket 4 times.

The other exciting item is that we will also share the movie “Father
Christmas” via Zoom with those attending the meeting. The movie is
about 25 minutes long and has descriptive audio. Stay with us and find
out how Father Christmas spends the other 364 days of the year.

Here is the meeting information. Of course, if you have any questions,
please contact Kris at kris at colcock.com or 206-854-3025. Looking
forward to chatting with you all on Thursday evening.

Topic: NFBW Members At Large
Time: Saturday, Dec. 4 @ 7:00pm
Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81030669502?pwd=dEJTWjRQeXRzdjF5THk1NUlCVG90dz09

Meeting ID: 810 3066 9502
Passcode: 823589
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,81030669502#,,,,*823589# US (Tacoma)
+13462487799,,81030669502#,,,,*823589# US (Houston)

Dial by your location
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)