[NFBWATlk] There is still time!

Kristina Colcock tishgifts at gmail.com
Sat Dec 4 20:00:38 UTC 2021

Hello,

Just a quick reminder that there is still time to enter the NFB of
Washington's Members at Large Chapter Quilt Giveaway. We are giving
away two hand crafted quilts. Each measure 72 inches by 72 inches. For
every $5 donation, your name goes into our quilting basket, so if you
donate $20, you'll get 4 entries. We will draw the names at our
December 9th chapter meeting and you don't need to be present to win.

You can send donations via PayPal and enter the email
payments at nfbw.org. Be sure to put your name, email and phone number in
the note section so we know how to contact you. Also, be sure to state
that it is for the MAL quilt drawing in the note section.

If you wish to send a check, please send the check made out to NFBW.
Be sure to include a note that gives us your name, phone number, email
and that the donation is for the MAL Quilt giveaway. Send it to: NFBW,
PO Box 2516, Seattle, WA 98111. Please mail so that the check arrives
by December 7th.

These quilts would be great for yourself or as a present for someone
you treasure. If you have any questions, please contact Kris Colcock
at kris at colcock.com.

Thanks for your participation!

Kris Colcock
President, NFB of WA Members at Large