[NFBWATlk] Looking for Blindness Resources in Orange County, CA

Humberto Avila humberto_avila.it104 at outlook.com
Sun Aug 29 21:36:30 UTC 2021

Howdy, everyone.

I hope this email is finding you well today.

I have been recently and seriously been contemplating moving to the Orange County, Calif. area. I have many relatives in that state, plus family members who live in Anaheim. My folks and I took a vacation over there this past week, and to see those family members, and they kept convincing us to move there. :)
Anyway, I would like to know what the labor market would be in said area, for accessibility, AT training and / or TVI related work.

If anyone can shed light on me with some intel and or who otherwise live or have networks in the area, I'd gladly, kindly and gratefully appreciate it. You may email off list if possible.

Thanks and have an awesome day.

Humberto