[NFBWATlk] Vince Ricks

Les Fitzpatrick lfitz50 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 05:37:01 UTC 2020

Vince just called me a couple of days ago and we talked for a few minutes he called pretty often but he never talked long, but always a friendly chat. When I lived in Washougal I used to walk to there house a couple times a month either for a visit or help with a computer or a phone but we always visited and had a good time. Vince you will really be missed and Suni if there is anything Betty and I can do to help you in any way, just reach out to us and we will gladly do it. You are certainly in our prayers.

Les fitzpatrickPiano Technician
Ham call K5FPT