[NFBWATlk] April Greater Seattle Chapter Meeting this Saturday

Michael Forzano michaeldforzano at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 21:18:45 UTC 2020

Hi All,

Please join us for our April chapter meeting which will be held virtually on the Zoom platform on Saturday, April 18 at 10:00AM. This month we will hear from Danielle Miller, director of the Washington Talking Book and Braille library. We will also have a discussion of challenges faced by blind people during the COVID-19 outbreak and brainstorm ideas for overcoming them. The presidential release will be played for those who missed the live release earlier this month.

You can join the meeting either by clicking the link and using the Zoom app on a smartphone or computer, or by calling the dial in number from your phone. The Zoom information is at the bottom of this message. If you have any questions on using Zoom, feel free to reach out.

Hope to see you there.

Mike Forzano, Chapter President

Topic: NFBW Seattle Chapter Meeting
Time: Apr 18, 2020 10:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/514102173?pwd=V3dLOUdQRVhlc09LZEtaUDEweFg3UT09

Meeting ID: 514 102 173
Password: 533485
One tap mobile
+16699006833,,514102173#,,#,533485# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
        +1 253 215 8782 US