[NFBWATlk] Reminder of the NFBW Member at large chapter meeting

Kristina Colcock tishgifts at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 19:20:42 UTC 2020

You are invited to join the NFBW Members at Large Chapter meeting on
Thursday, April 9, 2020. All are welcome whether you are a member of
the chapter or someone who is interested in the subject matter. Come
join our virtual gathering to meet new friends, get ideas  to help
yourself or others and offer your own unique opinions on a variety of
subjects!

This month we will focus on COVID – 19 and how it can affect our lives
as blind individuals. What are some fun ideas to pass your time at
home? Are there issues you are having challenges with or did you find
a unique solution that may help others? Have questions about the
economic assistance checks that are being distributed? Come join our
meeting and let’s talk!

You can join our conversation through a standard land line, mobile
phone, smart phone or computers for those who are tech savvy. Phone
numbers are given near the end of this reminder.

Finally, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me via
email or phone. Stay safe, stay home and stay healthy!

Kris Colcock
206-854-3025
kris at colcock.com

Meeting details:

Topic: NFBW Members At Large Chapter Meeting
Time: April 9, 2020 07:45 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
        April 9, 2020 08:45 PM

You can join us via phone, smart phones or computer. To join via the
computer, go to the following URL:
https://zoom.us/j/194179421?pwd=eUtuUHJVU3I4akkvS3dzUDJZcmN2UT09

Meeting ID: 194 179 421
Password: 695041

For those using a smart phone / iPhone use the simple one tap option.
Simply tap on the phone number below and let the phone do all the
entering for you!
One tap mobile
+16699006833,,194179421# US

For those using a land line or flip phone, use one of the below
numbers and enter the group number and password provided in this
email:
Dial by your location
        +1 669 900 6833 US
        +1 253 215 8782 US