[NFBWATlk] Door prizes for our state convention!

Kris tishgifts at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 19:29:23 UTC 2019

Hello all!

Our state convention is approaching quickly! We have an exciting and informational agenda for this year‘s convention! So much is happening, but you know what makes it better? DOOR PRIZES!!!!!!

Door prizes are a lot of fun and add a little something to our convention! Who doesn’t like getting a Starbucks card or $10 in cash handed to them for attending our convention? I know that the Members at Large Chapter is donating two Uno braille decks and five $10 cash prizes. Don’t forget a couple of waffle weaves from Les as well! What is your chapter donating? What goodies can you find that local businesses are willing to donate? inquiring minds want to know! So does the convention planning committee! :)

Let us know what your chapter is bringing here on this thread. If you want to keep it a secret, you can contact Kris Colcock or Corey Grandstaff off list. This helps us know what to expect and how to organize things at the convention. Thank you and looking forward to seeing you all 1 November!

Kris Colcock
Kris at colcock.com
206-854-3025Sent from my iPhone