[NFBWATLK] 7 O'clock A.M on Thursday

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Thu Mar 21 16:00:42 UTC 2019

Hi,
Oh, okay!
Thanks, I didn't know that.
Lauren

How many are your works, LORD! In wisdom you made them all; the earth is
full of your creatures.
Psalm 104:24
Yea! the audiobook version of "Jesus makes the difference:a collection of
stories for young people" is now available on iTunes and at audible . com
(delete the spaces).
As my cats would say:"Meow when you feel like it!"