[NFBWATLK] 7 O'clock A.M on Thursday

Thu Mar 21 14:09:40 UTC 2019

The Mariners just now won the game in the twelfth inning on a long fly out by Oakland. The catch by our outfielder Santana was challenged, and upon a replay was just was upheld. Mariners 5 Oakland 4. The historic night in Japan.  Farewell to Ichiro. A generational player walked off the field in the eighth for the final time as a player. In just a few years, he'll be in the Hall of Fame and going in as a Mariner.

Now, I'd better get to work. It's gonna be a long but fun day.

And, Lauren you can get 710 ESPN on "tune in radio". Go Mariners!

/s/

Bennett