[NFBWATLK] FW: [Tech4theblind] How will guide dogs react to service robots?

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 03:53:55 UTC 2019

I loved Isaac Asimov's books about robots, and back in 1983 I worked at the Talking Book and Braille Library in Oregon and did a book review on I Robot, where I suggested that someday there might be robots for blind people. I said mine would be named Tony and he would read my mail and who knows what else he might do. LOL. Wow, maybe it could clean my house. LOL.    Debby and Nova