[NFBWATLK] Monthly NFB of Washington Board Meeting

Thu Apr 11 14:05:10 UTC 2019

Hi,

As the current secretary of the NFB of Washington, I've been asked to let you all know that we have our monthly telephone board meeting this Sunday night, April 14, beginning at 7:00 P.M. You are welcome and definitely invited to join us.  The call starts at 7 PM.

The call in number is 605-468-8004 and the access code is 849246#

Looking forward to hearing you on the call.

/s/

Bennett Prows