[NFBWATLK] Meeting

Wed Apr 3 21:20:02 UTC 2019

Alright. Go Mariner!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: NFBWATLK <nfbwatlk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Denise Mackenstadt via NFBWATLK
Sent: Wednesday, April 3, 2019 2:04 PM
Cc: Denise Mackenstadt <cane.travel at gmail.com>
Subject: [NFBWATLK] Meeting

Our next National Federation of the Blind, Clallam County Chapter is this upcoming Saturday, April 6.  We meet at the Mariner Cafe on W Washington St. in Sequim.  The meeting is from 1:00 to 2:30.  Many of us come at 12:30 to have lunch.  We will have a discussion on how blind people travel for vacation.  It may include airports, airplanes, auto trips or cruising.  We look forward to seeing you there.

Denise Mackenstadt
cane.travel at gmail.com
(206)419-9555