[NFBWATLK] Update

Denise Mackenstadt cane.travel at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 21:19:37 UTC 2019

The bill eliminating subminimum wages for disabled people HB 1706 is currently on the floor of the Senate to be voted on.  It looks really good at this point.  We still need to contact our Senators to tell to support EHB 1706.  If there are further updates we will let you know promptly.  For the 24 Legislative District, which includes Jefferson and Clallam Counties call or email Kevin Van De Wege at 360-786-7646 or at Kevin.VanDeWege at leg.wa.gov <mailto:Kevin.VanDeWege at leg.wa.gov>  Thank you to all of you who contacted your legislators.

Denise Mackenstadt
cane.travel at gmail.com
(206)419-9555