[NFBWATLK] National Fitness Challenge - Last Call for Participation

Laura Nunez laura.allison.n at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 06:57:21 UTC 2018

Greetings all,

This is a last call for participation!

With the holidays being around the corner, I wanted to give this message
another go around just in case it didn't cross anyone's radar.

At this year's NFB of Washington state convention, our organization
partnered with the United States Association of Blind Athletes (USABA) to
participate in the National Fitness Challenge (NFC).

NFB of Washington's participation in the program begins December 1!
Therefore, we are recruiting 25 participants who can commit to most/all
components of the program for the duration of the challenge (December 2018 -
May 2019).

What can you expect as a participant:

*	Participants will receive a fit-bit and NFC t-shirt
*	2 group fitness activities will be offered each month
*	Opportunity to participate in a 5k and Paralympic day
*	Participants are expected to set personal fitness goals (i.e. active
minutes, daily steps)
*	Participants must use fit-bit wearable technology and accompanying
fit-bit apps
*	Challenge and engage with other participants

If interested in participating in this program, please e-mail me (Laura
Nunez) by 9:00 PM on Wednesday November 21.

Please provide me with your name, city, and the best address to send your
fit-bit.

Space is limited (as we only have 25 Fit-bits), so first come first serve.

Feel free to contact me with any further questions.

Remember, the deadline for confirming your participation in the program is
Wednesday November 21!

I'm excited to get moving! Let's set those goals and break them together!

Your fitness coordinator

Laura Nunez